Managed Print Service
Here at Typhoon House, we’re advocates of providing truly great service. That’s why we’ve designed a selection of managed print service and support packages to keep your organisation’s printer and MFD fleet, AV systems and video conferencing solutions running smoothly.
From expert maintenance and rapid servicing to training and consultation, we’re here to make it easy for you — whatever the scale of your business.
Click is a unique, highly cost-effective way to purchase, lease, and support your multi-functional devices (MFDs).
The package includes a maintenance plan provided by our qualified team of engineers. It is also possible to apply Click support to your existing MFDs.
Aside from the initial purchase price of your new MFD, you will only pay for what you print or copy with no hidden terms or charges.
Your Click plan covers
- Regular preventative maintenance is undertaken to keep your devices in perfect working condition
- All parts and toners are included in Click, unless for user-induced faults. The only thing you will have to source is paper
- Training and consultation
- There are no additional fees for scanning, unlike some providers
- Includes remote monitoring of devices to give Typhoon House the ability to maintain stock levels seamlessly, without impacting on your staff hours
- One easy monthly payment makes running the latest, best quality and most efficient MFDs simple and economical
- Regular maintenance ensures your machines stay in top working order, keeping your running costs low through increased efficiency
- All parts, labour, and toners are included in the monthly fee. Just turn it on and we’ll do the rest
- Minimise costly and frustrating office downtime with our regular maintenance. Even if something does go wrong, our SLA response times can be set between 2-8 hours depending on your specific business needs
- With automated ordering of toners and other consumables you will never be kept waiting, even if you’re not aware you need new toner
Windbreak is our comprehensive annual support cover for your printer fleet.
Completely tailored to you, we offer unlimited call-outs from our specialist engineers, a service level agreement response time of between 4-8 hours, annual service and maintenance for peak performance, and relocation of covered machinery all included in the annual fee.
As if that wasn’t enough, we also offer a 5% discount on all compatible consumables.
Installation, training, consultancy, and an annual audit of your machinery are included, plus our expert recommendations for replacement options if one of your machines has to go to the great office in the sky.
- Maximise the uptime of your printer estate
- By removing the pain points, all your printer woes are taken care of by us while you take care of your business
- Protect the value of your printer fleet with annual maintenance and servicing
- 5% discount on compatible consumables
- Free up vital IT resources
- Increase the life of your valuable assets whilst ensuring the printer fleet retains the best quality and reliability possible
- One fee and you’re covered for labour time
Typhoon Time is our pre-purchased service option. It’s more cost-effective than our standard ad hoc callout charge and offers peace of mind for those frantic moments when one of your fleet steps out of line.
Typhoon Time covers labour and consultation, and you’re free to use your service hours however you see fit. We aren’t greedy, so all time is allocated in half-hour chunks.
You’ll only pay extra for parts and consumables used during a service call and our guaranteed response times mean you won’t be kept waiting for an engineer to turn up and work their magic.
- Typhoon Time expires after 12 months, so you can use it as and when you need it
- Cheaper than our standard callout charge
- Guaranteed response times
- Emailed updates on the number of hours you have remaining after each service call
Ad Hoc Support
Printers giving you trouble? Our engineers won’t leave you in the lurch.
Even if you’re not covered by our managed services, our tech team are on-hand to help you with one-off and emergency issues.
Simply reach out to us and we’ll be there.
Sometimes, we don’t even need to pop in to solve your printer woes.
With remote monitoring and support, we can quickly diagnose and fix problems from the comfort of Typhoon House HQ.
- Expert service and maintenance for older devices
- Available for printers/multi-functional devices not necessarily manufactured by our premium partners, and possibly beyond their expected lifespans
- 12-month rolling contracts for absolute convenience
- Ready for an upgrade? We’ll help source and supply a new device that’s perfect for you and your business